Skip to content
Browse Best World Trade Center Wishes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short World Trade Center Wishes. Get Beautiful World Trade Center Wishes.
- World Trade Center Bangalore is proud being the Partner for the upcoming Centrallia 2016. It is an event that connects the international businesses with the opportunities available in Canada & Globally. Centrallia, the global business-to-business forum is expected to draw 700 businesses from 30 countries where in 2 & 1/2 days of face-to-face meetings they will make a total of 5,000 individual connections.
- ities in research organizations & industry to exchange innovative ideas & conceptsWorld Trade Center Bangalore and ISCEA SCNext are organizing a Conclave on Supply Chain Management and Applied SMART Technology (SMART SCM 2015) on 4th September 2015 at World Trade Center Bangalore. The Conclave will focus on core supply chain areas covering topics like Make in India: Reinventing India’s Supply Chain, Goods and Services Tax: the Case for Distribution Network Redesign, Role of Internet of Things in SCM and e-Commerce, Finance & the supply chain. This event intends to provide diverse perspectives emerging out of the deliberations which will help the participants shape their outlooks towards the future of the SCM industry. It is a unique opportunity for supply chain commun
- WTC Bangalore hosted a student delegation from University of Mandalay, Myanmar on 20th March, 2015. The delegation had 20 students who had come on an attachment with IIM Bangalore, under a programme sponsored by the Government of India. Mr. B Ramaswamy, Managing Director, Landmaster Project Weblinks Pvt. Ltd gave a Key Note address to the students on the topic of “Smart Cities in India”. Other speakers included Mr. Mohan Kumar, Head – Learning & development, Brigade Group, Mr. Balaram Menon, President – WTC Bangalore, Dr. Bose K Nair, Vice President – WTC Bangalore and Mr. Ratul Bhattacharya, Senior Coordinator – WTC Bangalore.
- WTC Bangalore is organizing a Workshop on Strategy for Startups on 25th February’15. The contents of the workshop has significant relevance not only to start up entrepreneurs but equally to regular employees in managerial positions. So register and learn insights from Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Anatomy & Warfare.
- World Trade Center Bangalore and the Turkish Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding on 22nd January, 2015 to cooperate with each other in facilitating trade, investment and economic cooperation between the two regions. The MoU intends to strengthen and expand trade and economic ties and contacts between the two organizations and exchange information on issues of economic development.
- World Trade Center Bangalore in association with Québec Government Office, Mumbai, Invest Québec & the Canadian Consulate General in Bangalore organized a Seminar cum B2B Meeting on 16th January, 2015. There were 4 visiting companies from the Québec region, Canada covering industries such as Cleantech, Ground Transportation, Information & Communication Technology who were interested to explore the business opportunities in India. The event saw participation of over 45 attendees who explored the opportunities of collaboration as well as explore investment opportunities in the Québec region.
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Electrical Design of Advanced Packaging and Systems (EDAPS) Symposium, one of the main events in the Asia Pacific region of IEEE was supported by WTC Bangalore which was organized between 14-16 December, 2014. The symposium was focused on the electrical design of chip, package and systems for electronics applications. The symposium had over 140 participants representing 13 countries.
- WTC Bangalore is glad to be the “Outreach Partner” for the tenth CII Innovation Summit 2014 scheduled on 8th & 9th August 2014 at Hotel ITC Royal Gardenia in Bangalore. The theme of the Summit this year is “Innovation for Inclusive Growth” which is inspired by the latest trends in the innovation ecosystems for broader participation in the economic growth across the globe.
- WTC Bangalore and Korea International Trade Association (WTC Seoul) signed an MoU during the WTCA General Assembly at Bucharest, Romania on the 29th April, 2014. The MoU was signed between Mr. Balaram Menon, President – World Trade Center Bangalore and Dr Duck-soo HAN, Chairman & CEO, Korea International Trade Association (WTC Seoul). The MOU outlines ways in which the two World Trade Centers will collaborate in order to facilitate economic growth and help develop trade and business between the two regions.
- World Trade Center Bangalore in association with the Consulate General of Switzerland in Bangalore, Swiss Indian Chamber of Commerce (SICC), Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce (BCIC) and Switzerland Global Enterprises is organizing a Seminar on “Switzerland: The Business Gateway to Europe” on 23rd April, 2014.