Browse Best World Trade Center Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short World Trade Center Quotes. Get Beautiful World Trade Center Quotes.
- “September 11, 2001: Citizens of the U.S., besieged by terror’s sting,
rose up, weeping glory, as if on eagles’ wings.–from the poem Angel of Remembrance: Candles for September 11, 2001”
- That day, my first day on the job, was September 11, 2001! I was actually being recognized by Switzerland the very day that the world trade center was hit.
- This mass terrorism is the new evil in our world today. It is perpetrated by fanatics who are utterly indifferent to the sanctity of human life, and we the democracies of this world are going to have to come together and fight it together
- “The moment we think in the terms of ‘Yes, the WTC collapse was a tragedy, but we should not fully solidarize with the victims, since this would mean supporting US imperialism’, the ethical catastrophe is already here: the only appropriate stance is unconditional solidarity with all victims.”
- “It is the perfect contradiction: It is glamorous and degenerate, cultured and crude, beautiful and detestable, ethical and decadent, exciting and scary all at the same time.”
- The plane took off at 8:10 in the morning – or that’s when it was scheduled to take off. And that’s when I believe it took off. I had been in my office at the Department of Justice. Someone told me that there had been the two strikes that occurred at the world trade center.