Skip to content
Browse Best Valentines Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Valentines Sayings. Get Beautiful Valentines Sayings.
- I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,
but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
- Each day I love you more.
Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.
- I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
‘Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.
- The first valentine on record was sent in the mail in 1806 — and the tradition is still going strong today. Not only are Valentine’s Day cards and quotes an easy way to show your love, but they’re one of the most personal and beautiful ways to express your feelings. Poets, authors, and playwrights have dedicated their work to capturing love in words for thousands of years. Explore our collection of Valentine’s Day quotes and sayings, including famous words from romantics such as Oscar Wilde, Pablo Neruda, and Aristotle.
- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you