Skip to content
Browse Best Smile Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Smile Sayings. Get Beautiful Smile Sayings.
- A pleasant smile is the password to welcome and friendship—from your superior, your equal or your inferior in rank. No one likes a grouch or a crepehanger, or wants him around if they can help it.
- The smile that flickers on baby’s lips when he sleeps — does anyone know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born in the dream of a dew-washed morning.
- I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man.
- Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
- A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- A smile appeared upon her face as if she’d taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there.
- The shortest distance between two people is a smile. ~Author unknown, modification of Victor Borge’s “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.”
- Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world.
- And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.