Skip to content
Browse Best Ramadan Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Ramadan Quotes. Get Beautiful Ramadan Quotes.
- The month of Ramadan is the world’s most widespread fast and yet its teachings are minimised, neglected and even betrayed (through literal application of rules that overlooks their ultimate objective).
- Ramadhan is here, Here is Ramadhan. Ramadhan is coming, The time that is blessed. Ramadhan is coming, The time we love best. The month in which the Qur’an was sent; A time of great blessing in which to repent. Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed.
- Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.
- Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down as a guide to making and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong?)
- If you enjoy going with friends to picnics and other social gatherings, try to reduce it before Ramadan; otherwise fasting the month of Ramadan will be more difficult.
- Try to recite some Holy Quran after every Prayer. In fact if you read 3-4 pages after every Prayer you can easily finish the entire Quran in Ramadan!
- Learn to control your tongue and lower your gaze. Remember the Prophet’s (pbuh) warning that lying, backbiting, and a lustful gaze all violate the Ramadan fast!
- Experience the joy of Tahajjud prayers late at night and devote yourself purely and fully to Allah in the Itikaf retreat during the last 10 days of Ramadan.
- Ramadan is the month of excitement for Muslims. Ramadan is the month of revelation of Quran, the month of reading and reciting the whole Quran, the month of Tahajjud and Qiyam al-layl prayers, Sadaqah, Zakah al-Fitr and Zakah al-Mal. Ramadan is also a month of social activities among Muslims.
- Ramadan Mubarak is the month in which Allah was sent down the Qur’an, as a guide to mankind, also clear Signs for guidance and judgment between right and wrong.
So every one of you who is present during that month should keep fast.