Browse Best Nurses Day Poetry, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Nurses Day Poetry. Get Beautiful Nurses Day Poetry.
- Nursing is an art: and if it is to be made an art,
It requires an exclusive devotion as hard a preparation,
as any painter´s or sculptor´s work; for what is the having to
do with dead canvas or dead marble,
compared with having to do with the living body,
the temple of God´s spirit? It is one of the Fine Arts:
I had almost said, the finest of Fine Arts.??
- There are talented professionals
who dedicate themselves to the care of others…
from the constant attention to patient needs,
to the sensitivity of the human spirit.
We call these people nurses,
and little can truly repay them
for their countless deeds
except, perhaps, our Thanks!
- Why do I study all hours of the night?
Why do I put up such a fight?
I do it because one day I will celebrate new baby born.
And, one day help a family mourn.
It makes me have courage and determination.
It teaches me how to handle my dissatisfaction.
Some people will curse or bless you.
But every day they will teach you something new.
That is why I study all nght.
And, why I put us such a fight.
Because one day, a Nurse I will be.
To help people like you and me.
- Dear Lord, Grant me the Serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom
to hide the bodies of those Doctors
I had to kill because they pushed me too far….
- I would like to offer my full support for Nurses’ Day as it gives us all an opportunity to voice our thanks for the care and dedication given by our nursing staff. Unfortunately nurses, whether working in hospitals or in the community are often the victims of assault or harassment. Nurses’ Day gives us the chance to stand with nurses and through supporting nurses we support the vulnerable and needy in our society who benefit most from the work of our medical professionals.
- I want to work in a hospital
Heart to heart with my patient
The odd behavior of a nurse
The language of the heart
Kentucky nurse donates kidney to children’s hospital patient
15 ways nursing will change your life
- Nursing encompasses an art, a humanistic orientation, a feeling for the value of the individual, and an intuitive sense of ethics, and of the appropriateness of action taken.
- Nurses have come a long way in a few short decades. In the past our attention focused on physical, mental and emotional healing. Now we talk of healing your life, healing the environment and healing the planet.
- Nursing is not for everyone. It takes a very strong, intelligent, and compassionate person to take on the ills of the world with passion and purpose and work to maintain the health and well-being of the planet. No wonder we’re exhausted at the end of the day!
- Thank you sister for all the care
Thanks for always being there
You have made me healthy, strong and fit too
Thank you so much, for being you
Happy Nurses Day.