Skip to content
Browse Best Health Wishes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Health Wishes. Get Beautiful Health Wishes.
- Take time for yourself,
slow down and breath in the freshness.
Find moments that belong only to you,
and may your spirit savor them.
Be blessed with all that makes you
happy and healthy today and everyday.
- So you are feeling under the weather, we hear
well that isn’t right but we can’t have you near.
So we thought hard and long and came up with a plan,
we will ship your work over ’cause you are the man!
Just Kidding – Feel Better Soon
- We’re thinking about you as we so often do
and wishing you good health and
more happiness than your heart can hold.
- Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless.
Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade
of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life.
Arise and bounce back home like a ball.
I wish you quick recovery.
- Just sitting here thinking good thoughts about you.
I hope you know how important you are to me, and
because we are the best of friends, you cross my mind often.
I am asking God to be with you and grant you better health.
- Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much.
You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit.
Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
- I’m sending you lots of prayers and warm wishes enough to make you fine and keep you healthy.
Let me know, if there is anything that I can do for you.
Take care of yourself my dear.Get well soon.
- Sometimes I think about you, and fond memories just makes me smile.
I remember special days we had,and I am thankful for you in my life.
As you face uncertainty right now, please know you are on my mind,
I wish you better days, good health, and sweet thoughts to sustain you.
Get Well Soon
- May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness.
Get well soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed;
your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
- Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle.
The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.