Skip to content
Browse Best Good Morning Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Good Morning Sayings. Get Beautiful Good Morning Sayings.
- Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.
- Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.
- Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.
When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.
- I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
- I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.
- Welcome to the new morning with smile on your face LOVE in your “heart”Good Thoughts in your “mind” Wish u the Brightest Morning…
- God’s blessings come as a surprise but how much you receive depends on how much your heart believes !May you be blessed beyond you expectations. Good morning.
- Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with.