Skip to content
Browse Best Friends Teasing Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Friends Teasing Quotes. Get Beautiful Friends Teasing Quotes.
- I have always believed that if you need to take your clothes off to get your man, you’ve begun to lose the battle. If you pull it off right, you can do it in a very classy way… Being sexy is about suggestion; it’s about the tease. It’s not about being obvious and forcing yourself out in the open. That takes all the fun out of being a woman.
- On Halloween, don’t you know back when you were little, your mom tells you don’t eat any candy until she checks it? I used to be so tempted to eat my candy on the way to other people’s houses. That used to be such a tease.
- My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting.
- I’m kind of a good girl – and I’m not. I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That’s what the stories in my music do.
- Children tease each other because you’re short or you’re tall or you’re a redhead or because you’re ugly or because you’re smart or because you’re dumb or all kinds of differences and as parents we have to deal with that and strengthen our children to be comfortable with themselves and also to show empathy and acceptance towards others.
- Polls are frequently taken to try to tease out or determine likely directions and trends, but once taken, they belong to the past, requiring that new polls be taken.
- The trick, when you’re flirting, is figuring how to keep a balance between being engaging enough to retain someone’s attention and not seeming overly available. So you tease a person a little.
- People always think that if you eat anything as a model, it’s amazing. I used to tease them and say, you know I’m going to throw up afterwards.
- I love to cook and really enjoy cleaning my house. People always tease me about getting a maid. My girlfriend tells me that they are only $40 and will do everything. But that is my time to unwind, put my hair in a ponytail, throw on sweats, and be myself.
- They used to tease me at the ‘Oprah’ show, ‘Are you really going to do another white Shaker kitchen, with white subway tile and stainless steel appliances?’ And my answer is, ‘I can vary it a bit, but I’m never going to err from classic materials.’