Skip to content
Browse Best Flattery SMS, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Flattery SMS. Get Beautiful Flattery SMS.
- Flatter me ,and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me, and I will be forced to love you.
- Flatter me, & i may not believe you, Criticize me, & i may not like you. Ignore me, & i may not forgive you. Encourage me, & i may not forget you!
- Flattery, though a basic coin, is the necessary pocket money at the court, where by custom and consent, it has obtained such a currency, that it is no longer a fraudulent but a legal payment.
- Nothing is so great an instance of ill manners as flattery. If you flatter all the company, you please none; if you flatter only one or two, you affront the rest.
- The coin that is most current among mankind is flattery: the only benefit of which is that by hearing what we are not, we may be instructed on what to become.
- Of praise a mere glutton, he swallowed what came, And the puff a dunce, he mistook it for fame; Till his relish grown callous, almost to displease, Who peppered the highest was surest to please.
- I’m highly flattered by your sweet love Cos it’s bursting with a lot of beautiful-! and overwhelming experiences i never imagined… Sharing my love with u is worth it! It’s Amazing!!!
- To make a man perfectly happy tell him he works too hard, that he spends too much money, that he is misunderstood or that he is different; none of this is necessarily complimentary, but it will flatter him infinitely more that merely telling him that he is brilliant, or noble, or wise, or good.
- There is no tongue that flatters like a lover’s; and yet, in the exaggeration of his feelings, flattery seems to him commonplace. Strange and prodigal exuberance, which soon exhausts itself by flowing!
- We must be careful how we flatter fools too little, or wise men too much; for the flatterer must act the very reverse of the physician, and administer the strongest dose only to the weakest patient.