Skip to content
Browse Best Father Day Wishes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Father Day Wishes. Get Beautiful Father Day Wishes.
- Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works…” (Matthew 5:16). Thank you for the example you always set for me and everyone around you. God bless you on Father’s Day.
- This Father’s Day, why don’t you do something really daring? Set new precedents! Shock everyone who says you’re predictable! Embrace your wild side! Well, at least put the toilet seat down, or stop and ask directions. (We love you just the way you are, Dad).
- You are the best. I love you so much. I don’t think that even if I searched the world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful, as hardworking as you. I love you. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- Dad I know that i don’t say you often enough but i love you very much. You are the greatest dad in whole world. I wouldn’t be where i am today without you. Thanks for all you have done for me I love you.
- Father’s Day gives me a chance to explain how truly blessed I am that my Heavenly Father has abundantly graced me with the most wonderful Earthly Father. I thank God for you every day. Have a great day.
- I love you Papa. I know I am very rude at times but my love for you is endless. I cannot survive in this world if I don’t have your support and love. Please forgive me for my wrong deeds.
- I am sorry I am not able to spend this day with you. But guess what Dad, I am sending you lots of warm hugs, nonstop kisses and unlimited supply of love for eternity. Happy Father’s day.
- Let this Father’s Day can be very special to you, every day you make a great effort to bring up our family, I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.
- You’re so much more than just a “husband”. You’re a partner in my life that I value more than you know. You’re the father of my children whom I’ve watched love them so. You’re everything I hoped for to help in raising a family. You’re my husband, my friend, the love that I’ll always need. Happy Father’s Day!
- Saying “Happy Father’s Day” doesn’t quite cover it. I also want to thank you for the sleepless nights, teeth-gritting, and tongue-biting. But most of all the love I have felt every single day of my life.