Skip to content
Browse Best Famous People Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Famous People Sayings. Get Beautiful Famous People Sayings.
- Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo
- When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion
- I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better.”- A. J. Liebling (1904-1963)
- “Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.”
- I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use
- Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws