Browse Best Eid Al Fitr Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Eid Al Fitr Sayings. Get Beautiful Eid Al Fitr Sayings.
- Eid al-Fitr will mark the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan
- Eid is celebrated on the first day of the month of Shawwal after moon sighting which marks the end of the Arabic month of Ramadan.The festival is celebrated with much enthusiasm among Muslims around the world.
The festival begins with the first sighting of the crescent moon, followed by the prayer of Eid, and food of course.
Here are some quotes and messages that you can convey to your loved ones on the day of Eid al-Fitr.
- Sada hasnte raho jaise hasnte hain phool,
Duniya ke sare gham tumhe jayen bhool,
Charo taraf phhelao khushion ka geet,
Isi umeed ke sath Yaar tumhe
…MUBARAK ho EID
- The Meaning of EIDEiD Is The Combination Of 3 Meaningful Words
E – Embrace with open heart
I – Inspire with impressive attitude
D – Distribute pleasure to all
Comes such an EID 2u & Enjoy the Best.
~ EID MUBARAK
- Subeh Subeh uth ke ho jawo Fresh, Pehenlo aj sobse aacha sa koi Dress, Doston ka sath aab chalo Ghumne, Eid Mubarak Karo sabko jo aaye Samne. Tumko bhi EID MUBARAK
- O Allah ! Bless us in the day of our Eid and our fast breaking and let it be the best day that has passed over us” Imam Zainul Abedeen (AS)- Sahifa Al-SajjadiyyaEid is an Arabic word derived from root of a-w-d. Literally it means a recurring event. In Islam it denotes the festivals of ISLAM. The word Eid occurs in the Qur’an once meaning a joyous recurring occasion