Skip to content
Browse Best Easter Day Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Easter Day Sayings. Get Beautiful Easter Day Sayings.
- We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine.
Dwight L. Moody
- God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’
- The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake.
- It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
Robert H. Schuller
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. ~Clarence W. Hall
Could life so end, half told; its school so fail?
Soul, soul, there is a sequel to thy tale!
~Robert Mowry Bell
- On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. ~Douglas Horton
- Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. ~Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune