Browse Best Boring Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Boring Quotes. Get Beautiful Boring Quotes.
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
- Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she’s beautiful but don’t have anything to talk about, it’s going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.
- Beauty without expression is boring.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Mathematics has beauty and romance. It’s not a boring place to be, the mathematical world. It’s an extraordinary place; it’s worth spending time there.
Marcus du Sautoy
- I don’t love Photoshop; I like imperfection. It doesn’t mean ugly. I love a girl with a gap between her teeth, versus perfect white veneers. Perfection is just… boring. Perfect is what’s natural or real; that is beauty.
- Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.
- If you make decisions based upon people’s reactions or judgments then you make really boring choices.
- I really haven’t had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I’d rather tell a story about somebody else.
- The Great Depression of the 1930s saw more American unmarried women working from nine to five, mostly in repetitive, boring, subordinate, dead-end jobs. But the number of working women doubled between 1870 and 1940. During World War II it doubled once again.
- Ethnic stereotypes are boring and stressful and sometimes criminal. It’s just not a good way to think. It’s non-thinking. It’s stupid and destructive
Tommy Lee Jones