Browse Best Baby Messages, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Baby Messages. Get Beautiful Baby Messages.
- In life, it just doesn’t get much happier than the arrival of a new baby. One moment, there is simply the dream of this unknown, but already-loved person. The next moment—Waaaaaah! Here he is, old-soul eyes blinking in the sudden light. Here she is, tiny clenched fists still holding tight to the wonder of the place she’s just come from…
- A baby shower is all about the fun of getting together, making a fuss over Mom and “showering” her with all the cute gifts she and baby are going to need. When signing your card, it’s fine to mention your gift or the party—and it’s good to keep in mind that your card may be read aloud or passed around.
- Even though writing baby congratulations cards is a joyful occassion, you may not exactly know how to best express your wishes and happiness for the new family. So here is help!
- A new baby boy/girl! How wonderful for you.
All my best to your little miracle.
Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun.
He/she will bring lots of joy to your family and to everyone else.
Hope your newborn brings you all the happiness you deserve.
How blessed you are.
Lots of love and best wishes for your future with your new baby.
May your life be filled with love and peace with your newest arrival.
May your little bundle of joy bring you much pleasure.
- A baby shower is usually a very exciting and challenging time for a mother who is eagerly making preparations and waiting for the birth of her new baby. Writing thoughtful baby shower wishes and messages in a greeting card can make your card very special. The words in your card should be well wishing and encouraging. If you need some ideas of what to write in a baby shower greeting card then on this page you will find many kind, caring and special messages to help you find the perfect words to write.