Skip to content
Browse Best 12 Rabi Ul Awal Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short 12 Rabi Ul Awal Sayings. Get Beautiful 12 Rabi Ul Awal Sayings.
- May the magic of this Eid Milad-un-Nabi bring lots of happiness in your life;
May you celebrate it with all your close friends and family;
And may your heart be filled with love and joy!
A very happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi!
- The Prophet’s birthday is a moment to rededicate ourselves to the ideals for which he lived his life.
He gave us the message of compassion towards all fellow beings.
May His enlightened message, guide us on the path of Peace, Goodwill & Harmony.
- I convey my cordial & sincere greetings to U & Ur family on the occasion of Milad-Un-Nabi, the auspicious day on which Prophet Hazrat Mohammad Sahib made his descent on earth.
- Most of you might want to have Rabi Ul Awal Quotes & Sayings because this Holy month is coming up! Muslims from all around the world celebrate this Holy and sacred month because it is the birth month of their Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H).
- Are you looking for Eid Milad un Nabi quotes? Well if yes then stop the search right now because in this article we will be providing our readers with all such ordinary and common quotes regarding Eid Milad un Nabi. Read more ?
- The bautiful word is ALLAH,
Most bautiful song is AZAN,
Bst exercize is NAMAZ,
World perfect book is QURAN,
& you are so lucky if you are a MUSALMAN.
- The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) has said: Those people from amongst my ummah, who memorise forty traditions pertaining to those issues of religion, which they are in need of, Allah shall resurrect them on the Day of Judgment as jurisprudents and scholars. (Bihar al-Anwaar, vol. 2, p. 156; Al-Ikhtasaas, p.2)
- Do not turn to the creation for assistance but ask for your needs only from ALLAH. Where circumstances make it necessary to approach one of the creations for some aid, then the first step is to fill one’s heart with the love of ALLAH, and ALLAH in turn would guide the individual towards his goal which may be achieved through the instrument of any creationthrough the Will of ALLAH. Thus the assistance is directly from ALLAH through the agency of HIS choice.
- The Ulama, saintly and pious people are firm like mountains, unaffected by difficulties and hardships. Such righteous people remain steadfast and never waver from their staunch and unyielding stand of Towheed.
- The sign of a Wali is conspicuous by his total reliance on ALLAH, making him independent from the creation because, in every instance, he seeks the help of ALLAH alone.